A. K. Suda stengthens its place in the offshore wind farm support market, with the development of its JG series of WTIVs. The fist in the series, the Suda JG6000P, will be U.S. Jones Act compliant and works within all U.S. staging ports. For more details on the JG series, click here. Or click below to read recent articles published on this unique design.
- The Jin Shan 1, a 320 foot (97.5 m) truss-legged liftboat, built on SUDA model 320-L4T, is delivered to its owners Swissco Offshore. To view the specifications of this phenomenal vessel, click here.
Or click below to read recent articles published on this iftboat.
- SUDA completes the design of a 300 foot (91.5 m) truss legged liftboat, SUDA 300-L4T. to view the specifications of this vessel, click here or click one of the links below to read articles on this vessel:
- SUDA has successfully completed the design of a 450 foot (137.25m) truss-legged liftboat. Built in Vietnam, this vessel, which is the world's largest liftboat, was delivered to its owners, at the end of 2nd Quarter 2014. To read articles published on the world's largest liftboat click the following links:
- The 320' Leg liftboat, Semco 320-L3, is named one of the "Top Ten Significant Boats of 2010" by Workboat Magazine. This vessel is now the World's Largest Liftboat. Click here to read the article.
- Suda finishes conversion on the 260' 3-legged liftboat, Whale Shark, model SUDA 260-L3. The vessel now has the highest variable load (910 LTons) of any vessel of its size in the world.
- Marine News names the Mary Grace crew boat as one of the great boats of the year.
- The Trident Crusader leaves from Freeport, TX on a barge, headed for its new home in the United Arab Emirates.
- Workboat Magazine names the 160' crew/supply boat as one of the top ten vessels of the year.
- The infamous liftboat Trident Crusader , designed by A. K. Suda, Inc. and formerly owned by by Searex, is sold by owners C. S. Liftboats, Inc. of Erath, LA, to National Drilling Company of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Click here to read the Times Picayune article.
- A. K. Suda, Inc. introduces its latest crew/supply boat design that has recently completed its sea trials and has been delivered to a very excited owner. Click here for the full story.